Fuel for safe aviation: the purity of the JET-A1 aviation fuel with excellent performance is guaranteed by special production conditions.
Jet engine fuel JET-A1 is ideal for modern jet engine aircrafts and turbine helicopters.
MOL’s JET-A1 fuel ensures safe operation, and the special production conditions guarantee the purity of the fuel.
Safety in the air
The additives used prevent the formation of deposits in the combustion chamber and provide protection against corrosion and resin, while the high performance level and special manufacturing system is a guarantee for safe operation.
The quality of our products meets the following specifications:
- AFQRJOS Joint Fuelling System Check List, issue: 20th March 2005-09-05
- DEF STAN 91-91, Issue 5
- IATA Guidance material, Kerosene Type Fuel
- ASTN D1655 Kerosene Type JET-A1
Advice and Recommendations for use
- Purity: An important aspect of jet fuel usability is the purity of the product and the removal of water and mechanical impurities. This must be kept in mind not only in production and marketing, but also during the fuel use.
- Monitoring and cleaning: It is recommended to check for water accumulating in the aircraft tank and in the storage tanks, and to clean the latter on a regular basis.
- Standard No.: MSZ 10870:1995, AFQRJOS
- Customs Tariff No.: 27101921